Update, August 2020: All memberships paid in 2020 will be valid through the end of 2021.
The Alliance Française welcomes all, from native French speakers to non-French speakers interested in France and francophone cultures. Membership is open to anyone by paying annual dues as determined by the Board of Directors.
Benefits of AFJ Membership:
- “La Table Française” weekly conversation group for advanced speakers
- “La Table Française” Saturday conversation group first and third Saturdays of the month
- Special events such as la Fête de Saint Nicolas, la Fête des Rois, la Fete de Chandeleur, Le 14 Juillet, and French Immersion Language Day
- Free or reduced admission to AFJ events
- Access to special opportunities and resources from the national offices of the Alliance Française
- Information about local French-themed events
- Monthly dinners and lunches in French and English
By becoming a member of Alliance Française de Jackson, you will join a group of people who enjoy speaking French, learning French, and discovering French culture.
The Alliance Française de Jackson is a privately funded non-profit organization and the membership dues help achieve its educational and cultural goals. It does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, national origin… or languages spoken!
To become a member, please fill out the form below. You may pay online through PayPal, or by mailing a check and a copy of the form to:
Alliance Française de Jackson
P. O. Box 13822
Jackson, Mississippi 39236-3822
PayPal can process debit/credit card payments if you do not have a PayPal account.